from wikiHow - The How to Manual That You Can Edit
Ovarian Cancer. It is a chilling and unmatching result of words that no one should ever put together. This type of cancer affects only women and it is much worse than breast cancer or any type of cancer for that fact. It is deadly and have killed at least or more than 15,520 women as of this year. Most of the deaths have been caused due to the fact the women did not know they have ovarian cancer. Do you not want to be one of those women?
- Recognize the following symptoms:
- Pelvic or abdominal pain
- Trouble eating or feeling full quickly after you begin eating
- Urinary symptoms, such as urgent or frequent feelings of needing to go to the bathroom/restroom
- Abnormal bleeding from your vagina, especially after menopause if you are not using any hormonal medicines
- Pain or bleeding during sex or after sex
- Decrease of energy
- Fatigue and/or fever
- Back pain
- Difficulty breathing
- Gastrointestinal symptoms (such as gas, indigestion, nausea, or changes in bowel movements)
- Go to a local doctor if you experience five or more of these symptoms within two weeks.
- Get tested as soon as possible. The sooner you get tested, the better the results will be.
Sources and Citations
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Know the Symptoms of Ovarian Cancer. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.